1. Use of The Services. In order to access the Services and start creating or contributing with other users, you must be a registered user and you can use the Services from a computer or a personal mobile device if you have downloaded the App. Use of some or all of the Services may be subject to payment of certain fees, as more fully described on the Website or as otherwise separately agreed with you in writing. We grant you a license to use the Website, App and Service in accordance with the provisions of section 7 below.
2. Disclaimer. Neither the Website, App nor Servce provide medical advice. All material provided by through the Website, App and Service is for informational purposes and does not constitute medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of a qualified health professional for any questions You may have. If You think You have a medical emergency, call your doctor or an emergency service. The Website, App and Service are provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We give no warranty that the Site will meet your particular requirements or that the operation of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free.
4. Content. All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to the Website by viewers or users whether in forums or otherwise (“User Content”), is the sole responsibility of such viewers or users. This means that the viewer or user, and not Zamplo, are entirely responsible for all such material uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by using the Service. Zamplo does not control or actively monitor User Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. Users acknowledge that by using the Service, they may be exposed to materials that are offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Zamplo be liable in any way for any materials, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any materials or any defects or errors in any printing or manufacturing, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the viewing or use of any materials posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
In using the Websites, App and/or Services You shall not:
- copy any content unless expressly permitted to do so herein;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable, encourages criminal behavior, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is otherwise objectionable;
- You do not have a right to make available under any law or under a contractual relationship;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party (including privacy rights);
- is or contains unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations for business, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or data or the Website or that of any users or viewers of the Website or that compromises a user’s privacy; or
- contains any falsehoods or misrepresentations or create an impression that You know is incorrect, misleading, or deceptive, or any material that could damage or harm minors in any way.
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted to or through the Website or impersonate another person or organization;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- collect or store personal data about other users or viewers;
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Website or App;
- modify, translate, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the App or any software provided as part of the Website, except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
- register for the Service on behalf of a group or corporate entity.
You also agree not to access the Service in a manner that utilizes the resources of the Service more heavily than would be the case for an individual person using a conventional web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, operators of public search engines may use spiders or other bots for the purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials on this Website.
6. License of Content. By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through the Service, you grant us (and our agents) a non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, modify, transmit, display and distribute such User Content . Zamplo will not be responsible or liable for any use of User Content in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any User Content that you submit.
7. End User License. Except for User Content, the App, this Website, and the information and materials that it contains, are the property of Zamplo and its licensors, and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright law, trademark law, and other intellectual property laws. Subject to your having subscribed for the applicable Services through such process as we may set out in the Websites or App from time to time and the terms of this Agreement (including without limitation payment section 8(a) below), Zamplo grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license to (a) use the Services for which you have subscribed for your personal use, and (b) download, install and use one copy of the App on a mobile device that you own or control for your use (the “License”). The Zamplo App is licensed to you and not sold. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the Zamplo or Zamplo names, trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features without our prior written consent. You shall not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules or restrictions on the Website. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Website or Zamplo App shall be subject to the terms of these Terms.
8. Fees And Payment Terms. Your access to and use of the Services is subject to Your payment of the applicable fees due for the Services selected by You ("Fees") set out on the Website and all other applicable amounts, charges and taxes indicated to You when You purchase Services (or otherwise notified to You by Zamplo from time to time) when you use the Services or noted on and viewable in Your account profile. Unless otherwise stated, all invoiced amounts are due upon receipt and processed immediately using the credit card on file for You. Receipts for purchased Services will be delivered to You electronically. You shall: (i) keep the billing, credit card and payment information You provide to Zamplo or its suppliers or payment processors, including name, credit card number and expiry date, mailing address, email address and telephone number, accurate and up to date; otherwise, we may suspend the Services; (ii) promptly advise Zamplo if Your credit card information changes due to loss, theft, cancellation or otherwise; (iii) be liable for Your failure to pay any Fees billed to You by Zamplo caused by Your failure to provide Zamplo with up to date billing information. To offset its additional processing costs, Zamplo may charge You for administrative charges as set from time to time for administrative or account activities including: collection efforts due to non-payment or having a balance over Your credit limit; returned or rejected payments; or changes in personal identifier information. All administrative charges charged to You will be indicated to You on Your invoice or receipt and You shall pay all such charges.
9. Feedback. If You provide Zamplo with any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to any aspect of the Website, App and/or Services ("Feedback"), Zamplo may use such Feedback in the Website or in any other Zamplo products or services (collectively, "Zamplo Offerings"). Accordingly, You agree that: (a) Zamplo is not subject to any confidentiality obligations in respect to the Feedback, (b) the Feedback is not confidential or proprietary information of You or any third party and You have all of the necessary rights to disclose the Feedback to Zamplo, (c) Zamplo (including all of its successors and assigns and any successors and assigns of any of the Zamplo Offerings) may freely use, reproduce, publicize, license, distribute, and otherwise commercialize Feedback in any Zamplo Offerings, and (d) You are not entitled to receive any compensation or re-imbursement of any kind from Zamplo or any of the other users of the Website in respect of the Feedback.
10. Advertising. You acknowledge and agree that the Website, Services or App may contain advertisements. If You elect to have any business dealings with anyone whose products or services may be advertised on the Website, You acknowledge and agree that such dealings are solely between You and such advertiser and You further acknowledge and agree that Zamplo shall not have any responsibility or liability for any losses or damages that You may incur as a result of any such dealings. You shall be responsible for obtaining access to the Website and acknowledge that such access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider access or data fees). You shall be solely responsible for any such fees and also for obtaining any equipment that is required to access the Website. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether any information or materials downloaded from the Website are free of viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, or other items of a potentially destructive nature.
11. Links & Third-Party Websites. This Website or App (including User Content) may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Zamplo. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by Zamplo of that third party, third party product or service. Zamplo is also not responsible for the content of any linked websites. Any third-party websites or services accessed from the Website are subject to the terms and conditions of those websites and or services and You are responsible for determining those terms and conditions and complying with them. The presence on the Website of a link to any other website(s) does not imply that Zamplo endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such websites, and You hereby release Zamplo from all liability and/damages that may arise from Your use of such websites or receipt of services from any such websites.
12. DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE DISCLAIMER SET OUT IN SECTION 2 ABOVE, THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, APP AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." ZAMPLO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY SUCH MATERIAL. ZAMPLO DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, PROVIDE ANY CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY ANY THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR IN RESPECT TO ANY WEBSITE THAT CAN BE REACHED FROM A LINK ON THE WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING ON THE WEBSITE, AND ZAMPLO SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION THAT YOU MAY ENTER INTO WITH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY. ZAMPLO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF CONTENT EXCHANGED BY MEANS OF THE SERVICE.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ZAMPLO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM (I) YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, APP OR THE SERVICES, (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES, (III) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANY OTHER FILES OR DATA THAT MAY BE HARMFUL TO COMPUTER OR COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT OR DATA THAT MAY HAVE BEEN TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR APP, OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF ZAMPLO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, ZAMPLO’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) FIFTY CANADIAN. DOLLARS ($50) OR (B) AMOUNTS YOU’VE PAID ZAMPLO IN THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS (IF ANY). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENSION PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
16. Availability & Updates. Zamplo may alter, suspend, or discontinue this Website at any time and for any reason or no reason, without notice. The Website, Services and/or App may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer or network equipment or other reasons. Zamplo may periodically add or update the information and materials on this Website without notice.
17. Security. Information sent or received over the Internet is generally unsecure and Zamplo cannot and does not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from the Website or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and you are responsible for any activities or actions under your password. You agree to keep your password secure. Zamplo will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
If you have any questions about these Terms or if you wish to make any complaint or claim with respect to the Zamplo App or Service, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective Date: 06 April 2023