Routines can be created for anything! Whether you want to track changes in your mental health, find out more about the side effects of a certain treatment, or are looking to create new habits.
In this how-to tutorial, learn how to create a Routine in the Zamplo App.
Watch the video below or click here to read the step-by-step guide.
To create a Routine:
- Open the Zamplo App
- Navigate towards the bottom of the screen, then click on "more"
- Click on "Routines"
- Here, you will see the main Routines page. Click on the orange "Add" button near the top of the screen
- Enter the name of your routine
- Enter in the information you want to record, such as symptoms, medications, or activities
- Click on "Reminder" to set a notification
- Click "Save"
You have now created a Routine. You can easily scroll to the bottom of your Dashboard and create your Routine Entry as needed.
Navigate back to our Help Center for more how-to tutorials.