By adding your symptoms to the Zamplo App, you can track and visualize new and recurring symptoms throughout your health journey.
In this how-to tutorial, learn how to add a Symptom in the Zamplo App.
Watch the video below or click here to read the step-by-step guide.
To add a Symptom on the Zamplo App:
- Open your Zamplo App
- From the dashboard, navigate to "More" on the bottom right-hand corner
- Click on "Symptoms" under My Health Tracking
- Click on the orange "Add" button near the top of the screen
- Type in your symptom into the top search bar
- Choose the existing symptom from our database (if applicable), or create a custom symptom
- Select whether you want to track the symptom on a "Yes/No basis" or on a "0-10 Scale"
- Edit the graph properties: "color" and "line type"
- Click "Save"
You can now attach this Symptom to a Routine, Journal, Graph, and more.
Navigate back to our Help Center for more how-to tutorials.